Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Be Strong...Joshua 1:9

This morning I found myself singing a kidmin song from years ago! I'm sure its because a friend of mine is having surgery to remove a cancerous tumor today. The song's lyrics are simple; "Be strong and courageous, do not be terrified, do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go!" Joshua 1:9, duh!!

As I think about this day through my friends eyes, it must be overwhelmingly scary! The great news is that they can be strong because He is with them!

Are you facing something scary in your life? What about your ministry life? Although we can't compare cancer surgery with not having enough volunteers this weekend, the sentiment is the same. You don't have to be scared or discouraged! You are not in this alone, especially in ministry! Although there are so many times you feel like you are, take heart, the Lord your God is with you!!

Today I will pray for my friend, if you would like prayer as well, just leave a comment and I will pray for you too!!

Be Strong...Joshua 1:9

No comments:

Post a Comment